I can't figure out what's actually more common, the way I live my life, or my perception of people's lives based on television/movies. Is it just a coincidence that I seem to only make friends with people who hardly ever go out? Are members of the hermit collective somehow drawn to each other, or is everybody like this? I suppose, logically, the general population spends a good amount of time at home. I'm probably just more of a homebody than most people.
Facebook really is depressing, isn't it? We torture ourselves by reading about all the fun things our "friends" are doing everyday while we're sitting at home on the computer, when we should be out...doing things, because it's depressing thinking everyone but you is out having fun. But really on any given night, that's only a couple people you're reading about. What about the other 700 people you've come in contact with?
At any rate...I will get better at socializing.
"They're just people, stop being so afraid of them."
No comments:
Post a Comment