Sunday, July 24, 2011

A New Beginning In a New City

11 months ago, I began my Freshman year of college at Parsons the New School for Design.

Foundation Year. A severely insane experience. Not only was I adjusting to college and moving away from home, I was adjusting to living in New York City. New York is surreal and insane, and I love it. I'm very excited to be returning in a month, even if it does mean returning to the hectic life of a Parsons student. It's all worth it though. I fully believe Parsons is the best choice I could have made. I've already grown a lot over the past year, and I look forward to more growth this year, both in personal and artistic development. 

Let's begin with a review of my Foundation year. 

First semester included 2D, 3D, Drawing, Lab, and Art History. Second semester was a choice of more specific forms of first semester's courses. Here are a few of my favorite projects:






No comments:

Post a Comment